Amelia Earhart

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Pingcat/Reluctantriter! So, here goes:

Smells I love:
• The rain
• My mum's cooking
• Men's musky aftershave

3 Smells I hate:
• I don't know how to describe it, but it's the smell of stale saliva and sweat
from people who don't bath in the morning!
• Chinese herbal medicine
• Burnt food

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
• Restaurant host
• Telephone operator
• Shopping mall announcer

3 Movies I could watch over and over:
• Under The Tuscan Sky
• Before Sunrise
• Cinema Paradiso

3 Fond Memories:
• Getting full marks in a Maths test!
• Playing with two-year-old A-----
• My last night in Frankfurt, Germany

3 Jobs I would love to have:
• Travel writer or host
• Business owner of kids' enrichment centre
• Superstar haha!

3 Places I have lived:
• Only Singapore

3 Things I like to do:
• Walk in the rain
• Read a novel on my four-post bed
• Dancing esp salsa

3 Of my favorite foods:
• Anything with chicken!
• Anything with potato!
• Crab caesar salad from Marmalade Pantry, Singapore

3 Places I would like to be right now:
• Italy
• Netherlands (where my best friend is)
• Canada (to visit Pingcat!)

3 Websites I visit daily:
• www.bbc.co.uk
• www.google.com
• www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com

3 Things that make me cry:
• Stories of abused children
• Heartbreaking romantic films
• Insensitive louts

I tag...

Freckle Face Girl

Isadoritita

5 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Good job! Yeah, by all means, come to Canada.

4:15 am  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

You can visit me too! Pingcat and I live handy!!!

9:05 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Golly!
sweat and spit! interesting combo! yet I fully understand what you are trying to say!

4:35 am  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

OOooh I forgot about burnt food...i *HATE* that smell, too!!

and the spit smell...i know exactly what you are talking about....and i am gaging just thinking about it...LOL...

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfume aftershave makes the difference

It is actually something else to use a good perfume aftershave, because this is a product that will enhance the best features in you, and of course, as you might know, our face is our personal presentation card, in other words, our face is the first thing that someone is always going to be looking at, and therefore you want to look as good as possible, and to have a clean shave you are going to need some extra products, and one of these extra products that really makes a difference is Perfume aftershave.

I say that this product makes a difference cause it is really something else what you get from this, in other words, there are many advantages, and trust me, you are going to be loving each and everyone of these differences. For example, when you buy a good Perfume aftershave you might want to start off with the smell, the scent of these products is really important, since the smell of a product like this is also going to be your smell, and trust me, that is a really important factor for whenever you want to not only look good, but to attract someone’s attention because of the way you smell. Other then that, you might like to learn about the benefits, good smell isn’t everything, so I advice you to look for a good Perfume aftershave that will also clear up you skin from dirtiness, this is to ensure that you are not going to be catching a nasty infection due to a cut, nor that you get an ugly rash which is a real common thing to happen to all of us that shave each day. And finally, get a Perfume aftershave that is also going to take good care of your skin, something that functions as a humectant, that is also going to be able to smooth your skin.

Do this and I assure you that the change is going to be significant, you are going to look better, with a real good shaved faced and also, with a magnificent scent women just adore. http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com

7:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home