Amelia Earhart

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wrapping up football

I hope it wasn't a racist remark that made Zidane bulldoze Materazzi like that.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5164094.stm

How ironic it would be if it were true, because before every game, the teams had pledged their support against racism. Backtrack to my previous posts for a better picture.

On a lighter note, Cue Gal, this artfully shot photo of Cannavaro's for you. I'd like to caption it as: "How we'd like to rough and tumble with the Azzuri captain". Click on image to enlarge.

Oh man, I'm so free. Twiddling my thumbs in the office.

4 Comments:

Blogger Quodlibet said...

That's a great picture!!!

4:51 pm  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Yes, a very nice pic indeed...

6:56 am  
Blogger Cue said...

Niiiice.

5:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum

6:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home