Amelia Earhart

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Personality order....

This week, inadvertently, my personality was put under the spotlight.

First, I was advised to take a leadership style test during class (part-time degree course).

And thanks to Canagal's website, I was spurred to find out What Classic Leader/Movie Are You?

So, I decided to wrap it up with an online IQ test. I don't know how much I can trust it but I scored 130 anyway.

For what it's worth, here are the details:

My leadership style: Influencing & Inspiring.

General Characteristics:
Enthusiastic
Trusting/Optimistic
Persuasive/Talkative
Emotional/Impulsive

Value to Team:
Creative problem solver
Great encourager
Motivates others to achieve
Positive sense of humour
Negotiate conflicts/ peace maker

Possible Weaknesses:
More concerned with popularity than tangible results
Inattentive to detail
Overuses gestures and facial expressions
Tends to listen only when it's convenient

Greatest fear:
Rejection





Now if I were to combine all of these, I'd be a cool Abe Lincoln with a daredevil streak of Indiana Jones, who exploits wits and connections to escape the impetuous peril I land myself in, without bursting into tears.

Not bad, eh ;P

4 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

you missed and "smart too". What a combination, soft and squishy inside with an exterior of a dashing adventurer. Do you suppose the daring adventurer part defends your peaceful nature? The good thing about personality characteristics is ... we all have them and for me, it is the various combinations with which I am facinated. I have to say that I find it difficult to believe that the test/survey you took found you inattentive to detail given how you write your blog - maybe that goes along with the "listens only when it is convenient" in that you give tons of useful detail when you are interested and engaged.

Who knows, I like you blog anyway, so never let facts get in the way of a good story!

9:09 pm  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

You know, the Indiana Jones movies were among my all-time very favorites. Hummmmmm....this surely must be why I enjoy your blog so much!

12:32 am  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Thank you Pingcat...I feel very flattered :))) You're right - the adventurer part of me defends my peaceful nature, and you're also right about the inattentive to details and the listen when convenient part hehe.

Quodlibet, there must be a reason I click on your blog. I mean here I was writing about Earhart and there you are a real, living, kicking pilot. Indiana Jones movies are also my favourite - check out my profile ;p

12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! used book shelves kitchen cabinet shelves mesotherapy pennsylvania 72 high standard data cabinet shelves accessories Pictures of infiniti coupe g35 http://www.webcam-girls-3.info/goofy-babes.html http://www.reward-credit-cards-0.info/Bookcases_jersey.html

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home